Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. will never be discouraged on on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, military status ,marital status, age, or because you get public assistance. All information we request is voluntary, and will be kept confidential.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/ecoa.shtm
Additional Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. Disclosures Requirements
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. Some states require specific licensing information, which is found below.
Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. – NMLS 13988
- Colorado: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- Connecticut ML-13988
- Delaware: Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. NMLS #13988 is licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner to engage in business in this State. Delaware License #7695 exp. date 12/31/2018.
- District of Columbia: MLB13988 – Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- Florida: MLD8
- Georgia: License/Registration #: 63137
- Indiana: Indiana-DFI Mortgage Lending License #13988
- Maryland: 11821
- New Jersey: Licensed Mortgage Banker – NJ Department of Banking & Insurance – 9965751
- North Carolina: L-128646
- Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities – 21606
- South Carolina: MLS-13988
- Virginia: Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. – Licensed by Virginia State Corporation Commission, License # MC-5586
- Texas: SML Mortgage Company License for Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. (NMLS ID 13988)