Shop Mortgage Options & Compare Rates for FREE!

Use the quick & easy tool below to find out what you qualify for.

Thanks for stopping by. About us...

Hello there! Thank you for visiting with us. More than likely you are here because you recently became interested in buying, selling, or refinancing a home. If this is correct, then I am happy to tell you that you are in the right place. Did you know that, at retirement, 83% of the average American’s wealth is home equity? The other 17% of wealth consists of retirement funds, savings, and other interest earning accounts all of which are managed by some type of financial advisor. Who is helping to manage the home equity? Our approach is different than most. We CARE (Create A Referrable Experience)! For starters, we provide you with a total cost analysis on every loan because your long-term goals are just as important to us as your short-term goals. Whether you are looking to refinance or purchase you need to know your options, all of them. More than that, you need to work with a company that wants to hold your hand every step of the way and beyond that. We want to be your mortgage advisor for life. Even after settlement, we will continue to help you manage your equity by providing you with a personalized wealth digest every month so that you are equipped with the information and the knowledge needed to make educated financial decisions. This digest will help you answer questions like; should you be refinancing? Do you have enough home equity to buy a larger home to fit your growing family? How much could you earn if you rented your home on Air BnB? Can you afford to buy an investment property? These are all simple concepts, but a lot of people will shy away from understanding their value because finances are an intimidating and scary subject matter. Getting a mortgage is more than a rate, it is an experience. Do not do it alone. We are local, we care, we communicate, we make it easy, we are technologically advanced, and we ALWAYS show up! Our site has made it easy for you. Let us know how we can help. We look forward to talking with you. Thanks again for visiting.

Brad Brondt
Branch Manager

Get Your FREE Mortgage Rate Quote Now!